hey sorry to bother you, but would you happen to have a list about some dramione hints in the books ? like some moments that show that dramione could have happened ? really sorry to bother you! xx
i haven’t read the books in a while but i’ll try to come up with as many moments as possible, and i’ll edit the ask if anyone wants to add something (i just need to be clear and say that i don’t think these moments show dramione is canon nor that they actually had feelings for each other. these moments are moments which can be interpreted as ship-like)
- i’ll start with the first major conflict between draco and hermione, that is, when he called her a mudblood in cos. up until that point, he hadn’t been used to anyone back talking him except harry. he obviously hated it which was why he was always set on revenge but hermione was different. she was a muggleborn who was constantly praised for her talent in magic and intellect, and draco could have started feeling the animosity due to the fact that he found her inferior and hated the fact that she seemed to be better than everyone else including him. she managed to hit the nerve when she suggested his quidditch position was bought and he retaliated in the best way he knew how - he insulted her blood and realized that he could use that against her
- the second major conflict was the scene in poa when hermione slapped him for enjoying hagrid’s misery and buckbeak death. while we were used to an emotional hermione, she always seemed to deal with things by using magic. this was the first time she felt the need to be physical and the fact that she slapped him and scared him so much he literally only managed to run away shows just how intense her feelings were (not to be a cliche, but there’s a thin line between love and hate)
- there was also a moment in poa when she was so caught up with thoughts about malfoy, she was late for a class. hermione. late for a class. because of malfoy. that is all.
- AND THEN THERE’S MY FAVORITE FUCKING DRAMIONE BOOK EVER BECAUSE FUCK DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING THESE NEXT SCENES ARE
- got moment one: quidditch world cup. death eaters all around. the trio is hiding and they run into draco and his two apes. draco’s being his usually douchy self but then he kinda advises hermione?? i mean, i know he was making fun of her by saying he’d love to see her knickers if DE caught them and spun her in the air, but let’s be real, this could be seen as a warning. he was telling her it was dangerous for her to be around since she was a muggleborn AND he implied he’d like to see her knickers i mean
- got moment two: the fucking YULE BALL. hermione looks hot as fuck. draco sees her and literally the book goes ”…even he [Draco] didn’t seem able to find an insult to throw at her.” need i say more? maybe only holy fuck this was the moment i freaked the fuck out and started shipping them forever that is all
- as books progress, there’s less and less dramione moments and draco does nothing but just throw insults her way (in ootp he took points off gryffindor just because she was a muggleborn what a douche)
- in hbp hermione was the one who gave him the benefit of the doubt, not believing harry that draco was a DE. even if she was way off, i see that as her being very compassionate and still not able to hate him despite everything. i genuinely believe she didn’t think he was capable of that which shows me just how amazing and accepting she is
- basically all these moments are great and make me sad dramione isn’t canon because they’d be perfect
- now excuse me while i go read some M rated dramione fics and die from sexy and angst
Can you please post the link to your fic recs?
Its in the links section under “fanfiction related”
most of those links have to do with fics you can read
Hi. I was wondering what actors would you pick to play Draco and Hermione's children? :)
I don’t know a lot of child actors…but if I was gonna pick actors to play teenager versions of their children I would go with Dylan O’Brien (just because he is my number 1 obsession these days and I can totally see his likeness with Hermione - the Brown Eyes/Brown Hair aspect) and as for the girl I would choose Blake Lively for her likeness with Draco (the blonde hair) as well as Hermione (the brown eyes).
Btw this is based off the book descriptions Draco and Hermione and not Emma Watson and Tom Felton
I don't know if this was asked or mentioned before or if anything about it was given out or something, but the magazine post gave me an interest. What would be the names of Draco and Hermione's children, do you think?
Hermione would probably want to name her kids after her favourite authors and Draco after constellations/stars in order to continue his family tradition :)