Private Games by Musyc (Rated MA)
It’s a game they play. She flirts and teases with other men, feeding his possessive jealousy. Every time, they both win.
CATEGORY: Post-Hogwarts, Dom-Draco
MY OPINION: Hot DAAAAMN Musyc has done it again! I swear she never fails to give us all the hot Dramione sex. That is pretty much all I have to say about this one.
RATING: 3.5/5 (because of the length…I honestly wish there was so much more)
He gently placed her in the bed, and their eyes met again, now both awake.“Stay” she said in the middle of her little sobs and he nodded, not knowing exactly why. He laid by her side and a shiver ran down his whole body when she curled her body with his and placed her head in his chest. - Reliability
I am not a Fremione shipper but you can modify all your choices and stuff on ffnet so it only shows Fremione fics.
Yupp it is in my library.
Here is what I thought of it:
So here’s my ‘Follow Forever’ list for 2014. I’ve met loads of amazing people throughout the years I’ve spent on tumblr and I just want to let you know that I adore each and every one of you! I’m so sorry if I’ve missed out on some URLs but it’s 2.34am here and I’m getting pretty sleepy! :p
*The ones in ‘bold’ are the blogs that I admire and are highly recommended. :)
A-acciodraconiss : arielxwriter : abraxasm : acciopeverell : alexbenedetto : adoring-emma : ahlohomora :aerinngwen : accioknickers : abraxaes : anondracomalfoy : amortentiaforenemies : allisonsdimples : aparicium : alina290
T- triwizardry : theheirofmalfoy : thatbluebox : tomfelt : tapdancingspiders : sourpatchwatermelon : teamfelton : thegirlincendio : thefeltons : thisisabsolutelyfantastic : thebeautyinwhite : thebeautyofsolitude :theosexual : tomfelton
A list of cool people can also be found here. :)
AWWW WIRDA YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!
Oh of course. Everything is in my ‘links’ section under ‘Fanfiction related’
These ones would probably be the most relevant :D Basically they are all the fics I have read and all the fics people have told me to read!
Aww yay! :D
Well basically I was 12…and my friend was reading fanfiction in our computer class one day on Quizilla and I asked her what she was doing and she explained. So I went on the site and at this point I was obsessed with Harry Potter in general and I had a huge crush on Draco and Hermione was my fave female character so I decided to have them paired together and I found plenty of one-shots and second person smut fics etc. etc. Soon after I started reading fics like a maniac and then I ran across Playing With A Dragon’s Fire on ffnet one day and after that I was hooked. It was the first proper multi-chapter fic I had ever read and i fell in love.
Soo yea…here I am…10 years later…
The End lol
WHY PEOPLE SHIP DRAMIONE
- Draco has the ability to challenge Hermione and vise versa, which is quite a rare trait for both of them. They are both such strong characters that they need that sort of balance in their lives. Draco has always been the bully and the leader (he has cronies, I mean really) and despite everyone thinking Harry is the head of the trio, it is actually Hermione, they wouldn’t get far without her. To have two such powerful people together would be a wonderful thing
- Pride and Prejudice - enough said
- We have some extremely talented fanfic writers
- To ship Dramione is to ship the possibility of love regardless of appearances.
- The potential in their relationship is phenomenal - they have enough differences to keep their relationship interesting and firey and enough similarities to be able to keep their relationship stable.
- It would have been such a great twist to put her with him in the books. Overcoming differenced to be together. Even though there are so many clear reasons why they can’t be together, they are. It would teach a great lesson.
- They look beautiful together.
- Hermione would finally have someone to match her intelligence level - they are both at the top of their class. Both are the one ones that are able to keep up in their battle of wits. Both deserve a significant other who are their intellectual equals.
- Their angst and fights make them have some of the hottest sex around.
- Although it won’t be all roses, when they work together to surpass their problems their relationship will only get stronger. Some of the obstacles they have to face include grudges, pride, previous impressions, friends, family, the Wizarding world.
- It is a pairing where the bad boy or at least the anti-hero gets paired with the heroine which is rare and magical in itself.
- They both have to step out of their comfort zone to work with each other proving there is more than lust involved - the effort it takes to be in a relationship is immense.
- If you take away the blood-based hate, they are equals in every other way. Draco is smart, ambitious, and prideful and Hermione is well… smart, ambitious, and prideful.
- Draco would fight to have someone of quality by his side, and if it wasn’t for the prejudices, there is no doubt she would be his first pick. When Ron and Hermione got together it felt like she “settled”. (No hate to Ronmione shippers).
- With Dramione, you can allow your imagination to run wild. There is no ‘canon’ restraints with Dramione.
- The fact that Draco needs redemption and Hermione would serve the best purpose. He needs redemption for judging people based on their blood - she is a mudblood. He needs redemption for going to the dark side - she is part of the Golden Trio.
- The obvious chemistry between them - boys do not pick on girls for no reason (especially not at the age of 11/12 - girls are meant to have cooties at that age). Also, Hermione physically punched him. She didn’t use her wand. This can be interpreted in many ways including the need to touch him, the need to show him that she is strong and can stand up for herself without her wand. No one has ever gotten a rise out of her like Draco Malfoy has and that spells out frustration.
- Dramione is similar to what Snape and Lily had - He is a Slytherin and she is a Gryffindor which would be taboo. It’s a forbidden love, the adrenaline pumped risk of loving the enemy is extremely appealing and sexy.
FANFICTIONS THAT HAVE TOUCHED YOU THE MOST
- Isolation by Bex-Chan
- My Dragon Lover
- The Bracelet by Akashathekitty
- Broken by inadaze22
- The Island
- The Underground on hpff
- Claiming Hermione by ilike
- The Dragon’s Bride by Rizzle
- Out of the Silent Planet by ianthe_waiting
- The Fool, The Emperor and the Hanged Man by ianthe_waiting
- Contrast by TomFeltonIsKindaHot
- The Family Jewels by Narcissa Black
- Tainted Love by kerri240879
- Water by kissherdraco
- Their Room by aleximoon
- We Learned The Sea by luckei1
- A Series of Unfortuate Events
- How Malfoy Stole Christmas
- Impetous Action
- Magnetic Attraction by ellamalfoy8
- His Game
- Only Draco’s Mudblood
- The Nymph Hunt
- Your Call Could Not Be Connected
- Lady Malfoy by Cherry Pie3601
- A Pound of Flesh by Pennilyn Novus
- The Unseemly Proposal
THANK YOU TO:
There you have it folks :) I combined some responses together and added a bit of my own flavour here and there.
Sorry for the fanfics without Authors. I only posted what was given to me.
I think it is safe to say that I couldn’t have said it better myself. If anyone asks why I ship Dramione I will send them to this post :)
ALL OF THIS.
The Romione shippers are crying
The Harmony shippers are rejoicing
and the Dramione shippers/all the other shippers don’t give two fucks what is happening since it doesn’t concern them.
That is sort of what I gathered over the past couple of days lol.
so while the romione and harmony fandoms are too busy slaughtering each other i’ll just sit here and pretend that what jk rowling really had in mind was dramione but she didn’t have enough balls to do it cheers mate